WTFU (Wake the Fresh Up) is an awesome iOS alarm clock. It’s made for people who love to wake up to different music every morning, love to lay in bed for a little while before getting up, and hate to keep reaching for their phone to check the time.
what WTFU does really well
WTFU will wake you up. You might think that all alarm clocks can lay equal claim to that feature, but you’d be surprised.
- Wakes from the background to custom-designed sounds, ranging from lush music to sleep-vanquishing buzzers, then launches the Music Alarm
- Night Mode is a crisp, clean Clock view that dims the display to preserve battery life, holds WTFU in the foreground, and wakes you directly with the Music Alarm
- Supports iOS 6.1 or later (speech requires iOS 7 or later)
- Optimized for iPhone 5 (but looks great on smaller displays too!)
Music alarm features:
- Plays a random selection of music, from either the iPod Library or a specific synced Playlist
- Speaks the time on song change, in a variety of languages and accents (requires iOS 7 or later)
- Plays music for a user-settable duration in minutes (approximate, because only complete tracks are queued)
- Snooze for 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Plays in the background
- Swipe Left on the album art to skip to the next track
- Keeps a log of the playlist
what WTFU doesn’t do
WTFU does not support multiple alarms.